12V-24V 9W DC LED Light Bulb Marine Survivalist Lamp 120x 3528 - 6 Pack
A low voltage power source light bulb designed especially for solar power application, boat lighting, automotive lighting, and RV lighting , this corn tower shaped LED lamp can handle a wide voltage band from 10V - 30V in both AC and DC currents.
All of 12Vmonster.com's low voltage light bulbs are designed to work directly with a 12 volt / 24 volt battery or power source and an active current limiting circuit which protects the bulb from sudden death in the event of higher voltages seen in some charging systems. For long lifetime with maximum wattage per lumen , choose 12Vmonster as your source for your low voltage lighting needs
Manufacturers who complete the certification program and have their products tested at LumenCache Labs achieve the LumenCache Certified mark. These products have passed the complete array of compatibility tests and quality requirements.
WARNING : THIS BULB IS INTENDED FOR A LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEM ( 12V / 24V ) , IT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR 120v - 240V HOUSEHOLD VOLTAGE
- Dimensions - 105mm length x 35mm diameter
- Wide working voltage - 12 volt to 24 volt in AC or DC current
- 450 lumens
- 3528 LED (3.5mm x 2.8mm)
- Use for marine, solar/wind systems, fishing, motor home/RV, buses, vehicles systems, etc.
- Replacements for 40W traditional light bulbs
- Excellent Light-a-life lantern replacements and application with Tesla Powerwall
- Tolerates unstable voltages in DC alternator / generator systems
- 360 degrees angle light beam in a corn cob shape
- For low voltage 10V - 30V , Do not use with AC 120V or AC 240V
- See more reviews here