Powerful COB LED filaments enclosed in a traditional glass ST64 light bulb.
A compact and powerful LED lamp for any low voltage DC 12 volt to 36 volt power systems. Tolerates unstable voltage levels while providing consistent brightness levels with no flickering.
Great for a off grid solar DC battery or transformers and dc power grids. Standard edison medium screw base that will fit any household fitting. This bulb will run cool and bright as long as the voltage is DC 12V , 24V or 36V
Ideal replacements for low voltage high amp draw halogen light bulbs. These halogen bulbs are very high maintenance and constantly need replacements. Switch to LED and change to hassle-free lighting policy.
Less burnouts , , lower power consumption, choice of light color can be yours while retaining the original look of classic Edison bulb.
- 360 Lumens
- ST64 Classic Shape
- For Low Voltage DC 12V to 36V Power Sources
- Active current limiting circuit which protects the bulb from sudden death in the event of higher voltages seen in some charging systems
- 4 Watt Power Consumption
- Use for DC power grid , marine, solar/wind systems, fishing, motor home/RV, buses, vehicles systems, etc.
- Replacements for 60W traditional light bulbs
- Suitable for Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) and Nickel-Iron (NiFe) battery systems
- Excellent Light-a-life lantern replacements and application with Tesla Powerwall
- 360 degrees angle light beam
- For low voltage 12V , Do not use with AC 120V or AC 240V