Perfect value pack for those who want the security of an extra remote controller
A easy to wire remote control ON OFF power switch in latching function , Simple DIY unit for any 6 volt DC power system. This turnkey unit is complete with a plug and play wiring harness for a Mojo Duck Decoy.
Optimized for use with 6V batterys, marine battery systems, power switch for low voltage DC power sources and solar panel lighting systems, direct replacement for Baby Mojo Duck decoy, duckhunting mallard duck decoy, kids power car's ignition and lighting and a wide variety of DC 6 volt and equipment, DC LED lighting and low voltage power systems.
Easy pairing under learn function for additional receivers or remotes - https://youtu.be/zhFKvuycKM4
A lot of hardcore duck hunters are hacking this 12Vmonster remote control to work with a Lucky Duck Decoy - one of our coolest customers Ray R. has provided the wiring sequence to us so we could share with everyone. We hope this will help you save some time
Lucky Duck Wiring Sequence
1. Attach the 12Vmonster 6V +(red) to the lucky duck battery.
2. Attach the 12Vmonster -(black) to the lucky duck battery.
3. 12Vmonster wire 01 (red) will not be used and should be taped off.
4. Cut the black wire going to the lucky duck motor.
5. Attach the 12Vmonster wire 02(black) to the black wire just cut , running to the motor.
6. Jumper 12Vmonster - wire (black) same wire in step 2 to the other black wire resulting from step 4.
7. Turn luck duck switch to on position.
8. Use remote to turn lucky duck on/ off.
Note: There are multiple versions of the lucky duck, the above is for reference only and should only be tried if you can understand electronics. If this does not work on your lucky duck, we cannot be responsible.
Returns are also not accepted if the wiring harness has been cut and the product is no longer in sellable condition.