A small and efficient LED light bulb for any 12 volt to 24 volt power systems . Great for batteries or transformers and dc grids. Standard BC B22 bayonet base that will fit any household fitting as long as the voltage is 12V or 24V.
(Compatable with Off Grid Solar Power Systems)
Excellent Goal Zero LED lamp and DC 12V outdoor lamp post replacement. Switch out the 12V incandescent for an LED now !. No more burnouts , ,much more lumens, less chance of accidental breakage and much lower power consumption.
- 550 lumens
- 35mm Diameter - 110mm total length including BC fitting
- Wide working voltage - 12 volt to 24 volt in AC or DC current @ 9 watts
- Active current limiting circuit which protects the bulb from sudden failure in the event of higher voltages seen in some charging systems
- 5050 LED (5mm x 5mm)
- Use for DC power grid , marine, solar/wind systems, fishing, motor home/RV, buses, vehicles systems, etc.
- Replacements for 60 Watt traditional light globes
- Excellent Light-a-life lantern replacements and application with Tesla Powerwall
- Tolerates unstable voltages in DC alternator / generator systems
- 360 degrees angle light beam in a corn cob shape
- For low voltage 10V - 30V , Do not use with AC 120V or AC 240V